Aziz Ansari, Parks and recreation alum and Master of None creator, is engaged to Dane Serena Skov Campbell. Through Sixth page, he announced during a surprise set at the Comedy Cellar on Wednesday. He joked that he hopes their kids will be more Indian than Danish, according to the Page Six source, but we’ll have to wait for the full comedy special to find out the punchline of this joke.
His future wife is a forensic data scientist. It’s true, she has beauty and brains (Data friend Ansari also wrote a book on modern romance called Modern romance). They were first seen together in 2019 when Campbell was holding a doctorate. student, at the US Open on September 3 (Campbell’s mother confirmed to Daily mail that the “mystery date” in the photos was her daughter).
In 2018, as Page Six notes, Ansari was involved in a Babe.net article for sexual misconduct and misunderstanding on a date. Ansari said he apologized to Woman Privately his critically acclaimed Netflix series.
More great stories from Vanity Fair
– The dreams of architect Zaha Hadid rise in the desert
– Collector or thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collections
– Princess Charlene’s medical saga just got more complicated
– 12 essential fitness items from trainers, dancers and more
– Iman on life with David Bowie and his homage to love in the form of perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unapologetic Messiness” and the Dying Gasp of Girlboss Anachronisms
– A good newsletter exit strategy is hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates end of conservation
– Books to read this month and book gifts to buy
– Archives: The Kardashian Affair
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive a curated list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.